Home » » Airtel new feature "My Airtel My Offer"

Airtel new feature "My Airtel My Offer"

Written By Unknown on Sunday, May 11, 2014 | 10:59 PM

Introduction:

Airtel know your choice. One size does not fit all. You are unique and so is your mobile usage. At airtel, we believe, you deserve an offer customized to your individual requirements. Therefore we design offers especially suited to your unique needs. After all, we are here ONLY for you.

my-airtel-my-offer

 Details:

  • Dial *222# (FREE) from your airtel number
  • Choose your offer from the following menu:
  1. MAGIC BONUS
  2. Recharge Bonus
  3. Use & Win
  4. Bundle Offer
  5. My Internet Offer
  • You can also dial 22200 (FREE) and listen to your unique offers from the same menu.

If u find any problem or questions. Please comment below..

0 comments:

Post a Comment